Using Pentaho, Millersoft Gives Award Winning Startup, House Trip, Insights to Become Europe’s Largest Holiday Rental Website
HouseTrip, one of Europe's largest holiday rental websites, uses Pentaho Business Analytics to crunch all the data from its site and related systems to gain better business insights. Immediately after Pentaho's partner Millersoft deployed Pentaho, more than half the company started using it. Today, thirty 'power-users' work with Pentaho every day to analyse data and get answers to help improve every aspect of the business. This helped the company to grow significantly from 30 to 200 employees and become the market leader in Europe. During this period of significant growth, with employees, web traffic and data volumes increasing, Pentaho was scaled and extended easily and without major costs. Its native integration with Amazon Redshift has enabled HouseTrip to experiment with big data to prepare for the future.
Read the full case study below:
- Using Pentaho, Millersoft Gives Award Winning Startup, House Trip, Insights to Become Europe’s Largest Holiday Rental Website
- Pentaho Partner Summit 2013
- The Lewis Group Banks on Pentaho to Drive Performance Gains
- Millersoft and Pentaho at Internet Retailing Expo
- Millersoft Interviewed in Sunday Telegraph BI Section